Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tonight’s Thoughts





Will there ever be a day that I will not think about you Michelle? I think not and not sure I want to. I miss you so much.  I’m sorry you aren’t here for Jamie’s birthday, but on the other hand I remember how thrilled you were when you became a Grandmother. When God blessed you with three grandsons you were in awe and I think you learned a new kind of lov.. God is good.
I remember all the trips to the hospital and all the pain you were in your last few years. I can hear you say God has a plan. I remember one of your favorite things to do was to lay across my lap and have me rub your back even when you were a teenager.
I can see your big blue eyes and hear you laugh at the top of your lungs You had a wonderful sense of humor and I’m so grateful that you did some writing because I got to see a whole new side of you.
Because of you my relationship with God was enhanced and I thank the Lord for our time together on this earth and I praise Him because I know someday I’ll see you again. I can see you dancing in the clouds and hear you singing now.
I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I was born in Arkansas, raised between New Mexico and California. I have two beautiful daughters and one handsome son. Proud grandmother of 10 and great grandmother of 6. I derived my education from the school of hard knocks and came out a much better person for it. Strong will run amok was almost my demise but today it works in my favor. I gave it over to God and he healed me. I have an imaginary choke collar like a puppy wears and daily God tugs it because he loves me and wants to keep me safe. Because of God's grace I have a wonderful life today! I pray you find Him today!